gamebola 发表于 2024-10-1 03:52:54

About Halestorm
Emerging in the late 2000s, Halestorm immediately distinguished themselves in hard-rock circles thanks to powerhouse vocalist/guitarist Lzzy Hale. The Pennsylvania native showed off both a silver-plated yowl and a dynamic lower range on the band’s 2009 breakthrough hit, “I Get Off,” while later singles unleashed a belting siren call (“I Miss the Misery”) and snarling metal ferocity (the Grammy-winning “Love Bites (So Do I)”). Halestorm’s roots date back to the late ’90s, when Hale and her younger brother Arejay, a drummer, started making music together. Following the release of several EPs as a duo, the group expanded into a quartet and made their major-label debut in 2006 with the One and Done live EP. A 2009 self-titled album established Halestorm as a band eager to slip between hard rock, post-grunge, and metal. In practice, this resulted in a 2011 covers EP featuring their takes on songs by Skid Row and Lady Gaga; “Here’s to Us,” a twangy 2013 collaboration with Guns N’ Roses guitarist Slash; and a faithful cover of AC/DC’s rowdy holiday standard “Mistress for Christmas.” And then there’s the slow-burning 2020 power ballad “Break In,” which features a vocal duet with Evanescence singer Amy Lee and shows off Hale’s limitless confidence in the earth-moving nature of her voice.

Albums list:
Halestorm - Back From the Dead (Deluxe)
Halestorm - Back From the Dead (Mastered)
Halestorm - Halestorm (Bonus Track Version)
Halestorm - The Strange Case of

EPs & Singles list:
Halestorm - ReAniMate 2.0  The CoVeRs - EP (Mastered)
Halestorm - ReAniMate 3.0  The CoVeRs eP (Mastered)
Halestorm - Reimagined - EP (Mastered)
Halestorm - Halestorm in the Live Room - EP
Halestorm - Hello, It's Mz. Hyde - EP
Halestorm - Reanimate  The Covers - EP

Singles list:
Halestorm & I Prevail - can u see me in the dark  - Single
Halestorm - Back From the Dead - Single
Halestorm - Break In (feat. Amy Lee) - Single (Mastered)
Halestorm - Chemicals - Single
Halestorm - Dear Daughter (Video Version) - Single (Mastered)
Halestorm - Here's To Us (feat. Slash) - Single
Halestorm - Long Live Rock - Single (Mastered)
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/halestorm/3969358

本主题需向作者支付 80 Gold 才能浏览 购买主题
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Halestorm - 4 Albums + 6 EPs & Singles + 7 Singles