gamebola 发表于 2024-10-15 05:51:16

About Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts offer up gritty rock ’n’ roll driven by renegade riffs and tough-as-nails attitude. At the heart of the group is its namesake, vocalist-guitarist Joan Jett, who formed The Blackhearts after the dissolution of her first band, ’70s hard rockers The Runaways. The group found success with a series of inspired covers, led by 1981’s sassy come-on “I Love Rock ’N Roll” and ’60s pop homage “Crimson and Clover” and 1983’s fuzz-coated take on “Everyday People.” Later, Joan Jett & The Blackhearts dabbled in glam rock and edgy originals with a metallic sheen, like 1988’s “I Hate Myself for Loving You,” and in the process became a major inspiration for ’90s rock icons L7 and Babes In Toyland and the riot-grrrl band Bikini Kill. A 2015 induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame—and tours that have taken them to festivals and stadiums—have only served to cement the band’s ferocious legacy.

Albums list:
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Album (Expanded Edition)
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Album (Remastered)
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Glorious Results of a Misspent Youth (Expanded Edition)
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Glorious Results of a Misspent Youth (Remastered)
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Good Music
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Greatest Hits
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'N Roll (Expanded Edition)
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'N Roll (Remastered)
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts  Greatest Hits
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Live At Warped Tour
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Pure and Simple
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Sinner
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Up Your Alley
Joan Jett - Bad Reputation (Remastered)
Joan Jett - The Hit List
https://music.apple.com/us/artis ... -blackhearts/916203

本主题需向作者支付 200 Gold 才能浏览 购买主题
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - 15 Albums