积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2016-7-23 06:39:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Studio: Sony Pictures Classics
Genre: Special Interest
Released: 2016
Copyright: © 2016 I Saw The Light Movie, LLC and RatPac ISTL LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Languages
Primary: English (Subtitles, Audio Description, Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
Additional:
Arabic (Subtitles), Bulgarian (Subtitles), Czech (Subtitles), Danish (Subtitles), Dutch (Subtitles), English (United Kingdom) (Subtitles), Finnish (Subtitles), French (Subtitles, Stereo), German (Subtitles), Greek (Subtitles), Hebrew (Subtitles), Hungarian (Subtitles), Italian (Subtitles), Korean (Subtitles), Norwegian (Subtitles), Polish (Subtitles), Portuguese (Brazil) (Subtitles), Portuguese (Portugal) (Subtitles), Russian (Subtitles), Simplified Chinese (Subtitles), Slovak (Subtitles), Slovenian (Subtitles), Spanish (Subtitles, Stereo), Spanish (Spain) (Subtitles), Swedish (Subtitles), Thai (Subtitles), Traditional Chinese (Subtitles), Ukrainian (Subtitles)
Accessibility
CC: Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
AD: Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.
About the Movie
I SAW THE LIGHT is the story of the legendary country western singer Hank Williams (Tom Hiddleston), who in his brief life created one of the greatest bodies of work in American music. The film chronicles his meteoric rise to fame and its ultimately tragic effect on his health and personal life. Also starring Elizabeth Olsen, Cherry Jones, Bradley Whitford, Maddie Hasson and Wrenn Schmidt.
TOMATOMETER
18%

导演: 马克·亚伯拉罕
编剧: 马克·亚伯拉罕 / 科林·埃斯科特 / 乔治·梅里特 / 威廉·麦克尤恩
主演: 汤姆·希德勒斯顿 / 伊丽莎白·奥尔森 / 切莉·琼斯 / 布莱德利·惠特福德 / 麦蒂·哈森 / 更多...
类型: 剧情 / 音乐 / 传记
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
上映日期: 2015-09-11(多伦多电影节) / 2016-03-25(美国)
片长: 123分钟
剧情简介
  电影改编自Colin Escott所著的汉克·威廉姆斯的自传,故事将围绕着乡村音乐巨星威廉姆斯的声名鹊起之过程以及29岁的猝死。
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/i-saw-the-light/id1103068405
购买主题 已有 4 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:46 , Processed in 0.092983 second(s), 18 queries .