积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2016-10-3 01:03:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Genre: Documentary
Released: 2013
About the Movie
This wild and outrageous documentary profiles the life of Harris Glenn Milstead, a.k.a. Divine, chronicling his early days as a misfit youth in Baltimore through his rise to infamy as a cult superstar. The ultimate outsider, he transformed himself from a bullied schoolyard fat kid to a larger-than-life personality and underdog royalty as his alter-ego Divine. Combining movie clips, live performance footage, and featuring interviews with John Waters, Ricki Lake, Mink Stole, Tab Hunter, Holly Woodlawn, Michael Musto, Bruce Vilanch, and many more of Divine's family, friends, and devotees, “I Am Divine” celebrates the life of the icon who, with a completely committed in-your-face style, blurred the line between performer and personality, and revolutionized pop culture.
导演: 杰弗里·施瓦茨
主演: John Waters / Tab Hunter / 迪韦恩 / Frances Milstead / Allan Glaser
类型: 纪录片
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
上映日期: 2013-10-25
片长: 90分钟
剧情简介
  原名哈裡斯葛伦米斯德的「神女Divine」,从中学时期开始就是个有着强烈阴性特质的男孩,在苦涩难熬的青春岁月裡,他结识了爱拍电影的约翰华特斯。怪味相投的两人一拍即合,并且和一群巴尔地摩的怪咖朋友鬼溷多年。在约翰华特斯的镜头底下,哈裡斯葛伦米斯德从一个曾在学校被霸凌的胖男生,蜕变成豔光四射的扮装女妖,也缔造了七〇年代起,美国地下文化最具颠覆性的流行图像。
  仅管他/她有着绝对边缘的身体(体重300磅)和当时不被大众认可的性取向(华丽妖异的反串扮相),「神女Divine」是约翰华特斯最锺爱的女主角。在舞台银幕前,他/她挥洒旺盛的生命力;超级巨星般傲气逼人的演技,肆无忌惮挑战每个人的极限,解放每颗曾经处在边缘、弱势的心,获得了粉丝们疯狂的拥戴。1988年《髮胶明星梦》完成之际,也是「神女Divine」事业的最高峰,哈裡斯葛伦米斯德却因过胖而暴毙。
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/i-am-divine/id839943776
购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 12:16 , Processed in 0.075295 second(s), 18 queries .