积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2016-11-10 14:47:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Genre: Documentary
Released: 2016
About the Movie
I Am JFK Jr. - A Tribute to a Good Man is an homage to America's fallen prince and the Kennedy legacy. It is the story of a young man destined for greatness, but determined to be good in a world filled with high expectations. Featuring cinematically shot interviews with John's friends ranging from the famous, like Robert De Niro and Cindy Crawford, to the controversial, like Mike Tyson and Larry Flynt; from media stars like Christiane Amanpour, Chris Cuomo, Paul Begala, and Ann Coulter, to close friends like Grateful Dead songwriter John Perry Barlow and New York restaurateur Richie Notar, John's former Chief of Staff RoseMarie Terenzio, and colleagues at John's pioneering George Magazine, Gary Ginsberg and Matt Berman. President Ronald Reagan’s son Michael Reagan and author Doug Wead talk about the destinies of presidential children, actor Kristoffer Polaha talks about the man he played on screen, while authors Christopher Andersen and Laurence Leamer offer background on the life of America's most famous family. In addition to personal photos from John's closest friends, I Am JFK Jr. features vintage footage of young John in the White House, on vacation with his family, and rare footage of him in the years after his famous father's assassination.
类型:纪录片
导演:Derik Murray
主演:Christiane AmanpourChris AndersenJohn Perry BarlowCindy CrawfordLarry FlyntChris CuomoPaul
剧情介绍
      称赞一个好人是美国的堕落王子的尊敬和甘乃迪的遗产。这是一个注定要伟大的年轻人的故事,但决心要在一个充满了高期望的世界里。以电影拍摄采访约翰的朋友从著名的,像罗伯特德尼罗和辛迪·克劳馥,向有争议的,像Mike Tysonand拉里·弗林特;从媒体明星如阿曼普,Chris Cuomo,Paul Begala,Ann Coulter,关如死之词曲作者约翰·佩里·巴洛和纽约老板Richie Notar的朋友,约翰的前参谋长RoseMarie Terenzio,并在约翰的加里金斯伯格和Matt Berman开创性的乔治杂志的同事。罗纳德·里根总统â€TMS的儿子Michael Reagan和作者Doug Wead谈总统的孩子的命运,演员Kristoffer Polaha谈到了他在银幕上扮演的人,而作者Christopher Andersen和Laurence Leamer提供美国最著名的家庭生活背景。除了个人的照片从约翰最亲密的朋友,我是JFK Jr.特征纪录片青年约翰在白宫,与家人度假,和他著名的父亲被暗杀后,在多年的他难得的镜头。天空影视第一时间为您更新,满足您需要的视觉盛宴,是我们最大的心愿,您的支持更是我们更新最大的动力,任何需求我们都会为您积极寻找,请留言。我们是云观看下载,远程下载的先行者,最大程度满足您的多样观看下载需求,最便捷欣赏影视是我们的宗旨。
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/i-am-jfk-jr./id1130762662
购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 14:17 , Processed in 0.103376 second(s), 18 queries .