Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2017-2-5 10:59:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Genre: Drama
Released: 2017
© 2015 Patriot Pictures, Inc.
About the Movie
I AM MICHAEL is the incredible true-life story of Michael Glatze (James Franco), a high profile queer youth activist who created a national controversy when he claimed to no longer be gay and became a straight Christian pastor. The film follows Michael from his life in San Francisco with his boyfriend Bennett (Zachary Quinto), where he pursues political activism, a journalist career at XY Magazine, social awareness, and sexual exploration, to his days of personal self-discovery. After a traumatic scare, Michael is plagued by doubt and paranoia, and begins a religious reawakening. Michael renounces his gay lifestyle, rejects his friends, and endeavors to find his “true self.” He explores Buddhism and Mormonism, yet ultimately lands at a Christian Bible school in rural Wyoming where he meets his girlfriend, Rebekah (Emma Roberts), and becomes the pastor of his own church. This powerful new film captures one man’s haunting journey through modern concepts of love, denial and redemption.
导演: 贾斯汀·凯利
编剧: Benoit Denizet Lewis / 贾斯汀·凯利
主演: 詹姆斯·弗兰科 / 艾玛·罗伯茨 / 扎克瑞·昆图 / 克里斯·泽尔卡 / 阿万·乔贾 / 更多...
类型: 剧情 / 同性
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
上映日期: 2015-01-29(圣丹斯电影节) / 2017-01-27(美国)
片长: 98分钟
剧情简介
  著名导演格斯·范·桑特和弗兰兰继“米尔克”后再次合作,拍摄一位非常有争议的前同性恋人物:迈克尔·格莱茨。他曾是美国重要同志活动家,本人也是同志,床伴了青少年同性恋杂志《YGA》。却在2004年因一场心脏病,突然转变为保守基督徒,告别同性身份和娶妻,鼓吹“去同志化”和声称 同性恋是毒害青少年的“黄片”。格斯·范·桑特担任监制,弗兰兰主演,扎克瑞·昆图饰演兰兰变直前的男友...
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/i-am-michael/id1187103059
购买主题 已有 3 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 03:41 , Processed in 0.080963 second(s), 18 queries .