回帖

19万

积分

Editor

积分
发表于 2017-2-24 18:17:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Genre: Western
Released: 1952
© TM & Copyright 2007 by Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
About the Movie
This Western classic stars Gary Cooper as Hadleyville marshal Will Kane, about to retire from office and go on his honeymoon with his new Quaker bride, Amy (Grace Kelly). But his happiness is short-lived when he is informed that the Miller gang, whose leader (Ian McDonald) Will had arrested, is due on the 12:00 train. Pacifist Amy urges Will to leave town and forget about the Millers, but this isn't his style; protecting Hadleyburg has always been his duty, and it remains so now. But when he asks for deputies to fend off the Millers, virtually nobody will stand by him. Chief Deputy Harvey Pell (Lloyd Bridges) covets Will's job and ex-mistress (Katy Jurado); his mentor, former lawman Martin Howe (Lon Chaney Jr.) is now arthritic and unable to wield a gun. Even Amy, who doesn't want to be around for her husband's apparently certain demise, deserts him. Meanwhile, the clocks tick off the minutes to High Noon — the film is shot in "real time," so that its 85-minute length corresponds to the story's actual timeframe. Utterly alone, Kane walks into the center of town, steeling himself for his showdown with the murderous Millers. Considered a landmark of the "adult western," High Noon won four Academy Awards (including Best Actor for Cooper) and Best Song for the hit, "Do Not Forsake Me, O My Darling" sung by Tex Ritter. The screenplay was written by Carl Foreman, whose blacklisting was temporarily prevented by star Cooper, one of Hollywood's most virulent anti-Communists. John Wayne, another notable showbiz right-winger and Western hero, was so appalled at the notion that a Western marshal would beg for help in a showdown that he and director Howard Hawks "answered" High Noon with Rio Bravo (1959).
导演: 弗雷德·金尼曼
编剧: 卡尔·福尔曼
主演: 加里·库珀 / 格蕾丝·凯利 / 托马斯·米切尔 / 劳埃德·布里奇斯 / 凯蒂·乔拉杜 / 更多...
类型: 剧情 / 西部
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
上映日期: 1952-07-07(美国)
片长: 85分钟
剧情简介
  小镇执法官威尔·凯恩(加里·库柏 Gary Cooper 饰)在卸任的当天,同未婚妻艾米(Grace Kelly 饰)举行了婚礼,两人预备开始蜜月旅行的当口,小镇迎来了三位不速之客,他们是皮尔斯、科比和本,三人在火车站等候五年前被威尔抓获的恶棍弗兰克·米勒。预感小镇将被卷入一场血腥仇杀的人们纷纷躲避,或者力劝威尔离开,但前任执法官执意留下,并开始在镇上寻找帮手,岂料不得升迁的员警哈维、当年审判弗兰克的法官等人全部与此事撇清了关系,新婚妻子亦不支持威尔的坚守,孤立无援的威尔只得拿起自己的枪战斗……
  这部影片中的时间与真实世界中的时间步调一致。本片获1953年奥斯卡最佳男主角奖等十余项专业褒奖。
第25届奥斯卡金像奖  (1953)
最佳影片(提名) 斯坦利·克雷默
最佳导演(提名) 弗雷德·金尼曼
最佳男主角 加里·库珀
最佳编剧(提名) 卡尔·福尔曼
最佳剪辑 埃尔莫·威廉姆斯 / Harry W. Gerstad
剧情/喜剧片最佳配乐 迪米特里·迪奥姆金
最佳原创歌曲 迪米特里·迪奥姆金 / Ned Washington
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/high-noon/id215641685
购买主题 已有 4 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览

主题

回帖

积分

Gold Member

积分
发表于 2017-11-10 17:41:13 | 显示全部楼层
Don't forsake me, My Darling...

主题

回帖

积分

Gold Member

积分
发表于 2020-11-1 15:05:12 | 显示全部楼层
Essential Western
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:56 , Processed in 0.078721 second(s), 18 queries .