206万

积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2017-3-1 06:48:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Genre: Comedy
Released: 2000
© 2000 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
About the Movie
Meet Charlie Baileygates (Jim Carrey), a 17-year veteran of the Rhode Island police force. Charlie is mild-mannered, hard-working, always helpful, and a devoted and loving father to three sons. Unfortunately, Charlie has Split Personality Disorder, and when he runs out of his medication... Meet Hank Baileygates, Charlie's hyper-aggressive alter-ego. Hank's got a filthy mouth, drinks like a fish, and breaks skulls. Charlie and Hank have nothing in common...with the exception of Irene Waters (Renée Zellweger), a beautiful woman on the lam with whom they've both fallen in love. Now, Hank/Charlie must wage war - with himself - for the confused Irene's affections.
导演: 鲍比·法拉利 / 彼得·法拉利
编剧: 彼得·法拉利 / 迈克·切罗内
主演: 金·凯瑞 / 蕾妮·泽尔维格 / 安东尼·安德森 / 克里斯·库珀 / 理查德·詹金斯
类型: 喜剧
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语 / 德语
上映日期: 2000-06-30
片长: 116 分钟
剧情简介
  查理(金•凯瑞 饰)是一名善良的巡警,他的妻子与别人偷情生下三个儿子后与情人私奔了。可是查理仍把三个儿子视为己出,儿子们也十分尊敬这个老爸。镇上的人们都欺负查理的善良,终于隐藏在查理体内的另一个狠角色——阿庆出现了。阿庆与查理截然不同,他到处捣乱,到处生事。
  警方为查理检查,发现他患上了精神分裂,需要用药物治疗。这时查理要护送美女伊莲(芮妮•齐薇格 饰)回去纽约,可是伊莲的前老板狄克所做的不法事情被举报了,他认为举报者就是伊莲,于是狄克买通了警察等人,誓要杀死伊莲。
  伊莲求助与查理,于是两人还有阿庆一起开展了一段亡命之旅。查理的药却丢在了旅馆里,于是一路上查理与阿庆毫无预兆的更换着,更复杂的是查理与阿庆都爱上了伊莲,查理与阿庆争风吃醋,争斗不断。而警察与狄克一直穷追不舍查理他们……
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/me-myself-irene/id270414013

购买主题 已有 4 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 17:42 , Processed in 0.085168 second(s), 18 queries .