找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1354|回复: 0

[Christian/Gospel] Revive - Blink (2010)

[复制链接]

2万

主题

回帖

205万

积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2017-9-1 23:43:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

EDITORS’ NOTES
On their sophomore album Blink, Revive embraces a more pop-oriented sound while maintaining an inspirational Christian message. In contrast to their Mac Powell-produced debut, the Australian-bred group (now based in Atlanta) downplays guitar heroics in favor of a flexible, highly melodic sound. Newly recruited guitarist A.J. Cheek likewise serves up crisp, succinct riffs that drive home the tunes without overpowering them. Lyrically, Blink returns again and again to the fleeting nature of experience. Tracks like “Almost Missed This Moment,” “Something Glorious” and the title tune are at once wistful and uplifting, urging listeners to embrace life at its fullest. Frontman Dave Hanbury applies his clear, yearning tones to crowd-rousing numbers like “Love Found Me” and “Don’t Give Up the Fight” as well as reassuring ballads like “We Were Meant to Be” and “Hold On Love.” The album’s intimate closing track “Welcome to Eternity” is especially moving in its reflections upon old dreams and new realizations.
Christian & Gospel  Jun 21, 2010
Track list:
1. Almost Missed This Moment
2. My Hope
3. Something Glorious
4. Blink
5. All of This for You
6. Hold On Love
7. Don't Give Up the Fight
8. Love Found Me
9. We Were Meant to Be
10. Love Rule Today
11. Welcome to Eternity
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/blink/id376659616
购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 10 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 15:25 , Processed in 0.068259 second(s), 18 queries .