Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2018-5-31 13:18:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

enre: Romance
Released: 2004
© 2004 Paramount Pictures
About the Movie
For the second time in her career, Julia Stiles plays a character romancing the Crown Prince of Denmark in The Prince & Me, a romantic wish-fulfillment fantasy from director Martha Coolidge. Far from her role as Ophelia in 2000's Hamlet, however, Stiles plays Paige, a plucky, determined college student from the Midwest who's buried in her last few semesters of pre-med studies when she meets Eddie, a brash, impudent Danish foreign-exchange student who just happens to have a mysterious partner (Ben Miller) shadowing him in everything he does. What Paige doesn't know is that Eddie is in fact the spoiled son of the King (James Fox) and Queen (Miranda Richardson) of Denmark, on holiday in America hoping to find a nonstop keg party complete with buxom American babes. What he and his butler don't count on is squalid dorm life, final exams, and the possibility that Eddie might actually find his true soul mate in the sensible Paige. But when Eddie finally reveals his secret, will Paige want to give up her dreams of becoming a doctor for a playboy prince?
TOMATOMETER
28%

导演: 马莎·库利奇
编剧: 凯瑟琳·富盖特 / Jack Amiel
主演: 朱丽娅·斯蒂尔斯 / 卢克·梅伯利 / 米兰达·理查森 / 本·米勒 / 詹姆斯·福克斯
类型: 喜剧 / 爱情
制片国家/地区: 美国 / 捷克
语言: 英语 / 丹麦语 / 德语
上映日期: 2004-04-02(美国)
片长: 111 分钟
剧情简介
  又一部讲述灰姑娘故事的爱情轻喜剧电影。这回的女主角叫佩吉(朱莉娅·斯黛尔斯 Julia Stiles 饰),同样有着朴实的家境、美丽的容貌和渴望真命天子快点出现的萌动春心。她遇上了一个叫艾迪(卢克·梅伯利 Luke Mably 饰)的小伙子,他来自丹麦王室,前来寻找印象中的狂野的美国大学生活。二人因误会相识,从冰火不容慢慢变得言语投契,相互扶持,感情日渐深厚。佩吉更是邀请艾迪前来家乡过田园生活,爱情在鸟语花香中生根发芽。
  然而,艾迪身为丹麦王子,和佩吉这个美国平民丫头终究身份悬殊。当佩吉好不容易进入了丹麦皇室,准备和王子长相厮守时,皇宫的繁文缛节却让她十分不适。佩吉再三考虑,决定和艾迪道别,回到美国继续念书。灰姑娘和王子难道注定属于不同的世界?
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/the-prince-me/id208683890
购买主题 已有 1 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 05:55 , Processed in 0.068102 second(s), 18 queries .