主题

回帖

205万

积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2015-6-25 23:24:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

The sweet urban soul quartet 98° was formed in Los Angeles by four former Ohio residents: brothers Nick and Drew Lachey plus Jeff Timmons and Justin Jeffre. Timmons was trying to make it in the music industry, so he called Jeffre and Nick Lachey — both former classmates at the Cincinnati School for Creative and Performing Artists — and formed 98°; Drew Lachey soon moved to the West Coast as well. The quartet was working a variety of odd jobs to finance their talent show appearances, but after attracting attention by trying to crash the backstage area of a Boyz II Men show, 98° was offered a chance to sing on a local radio station. From that appearance the group met Paris d'Jon, the co-manager of Montell Jordan. He arranged demos for them and helped the group sign to Motown. The quartet's debut single, "Invisible Man," hit number 12 on the singles charts and went gold during 1997, leading to the release of their self-titled debut album in July of that year. 98° and Rising followed in late 1998, and a year later the group returned with the seasonal effort This Christmas. Their third full-length, Revelation, featuring the single "Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche)," was released in fall 2000. It became the most-added Top 40 single in history during its first week of release. By fall, second single "My Everything" was hot while things with the band began to simmer down. Rumors of a split started to brew. By February 2002, the rumor had gone far enough. The members of 98° officially announced that the band was on hiatus. Other projects were in the works, but they were still a band. The Collection album and DVD followed in May.

Albums list:
98 Degrees
Revelation
98º and Rising
20th Century Masters - The Christmas Collection The Best of 98º
The Christmas
The Collection

EPs list:
Was It Something I Didn’t Say – EP
Thank God I Found You (feat. Joe & 98 Degrees) [Remixes]

Singles list:
Microphone – Single

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/98/id257902

购买主题 已有 5 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 35 Gold 才能浏览

主题

回帖

积分

Retired Member

积分
发表于 2016-2-3 18:43:20 | 显示全部楼层
Jolin有翻過他們的歌
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 16:22 , Processed in 0.063939 second(s), 18 queries .