积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2019-1-18 14:10:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Studio: Dogwoof
Genre: Documentary
Released: 2018
Copyright: © 2018 CRBDYA, LLC. All Rights Reserved.  
Languages
Primary: English (Subtitled, AD, Stereo, Dolby)
Accessibility
AD: Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.
About the Movie
Drawn from a cache of personal video recordings from the past 22 years, director Steve Loveridge’s
Sundance award winning MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A. is a startlingly personal profile of the critically
acclaimed artist, chronicling her remarkable journey from refugee immigrant to pop star.
She began as Matangi. Daughter of the founder of Sri Lanka’s armed Tamil resistance, she hid from the government in the face of a vicious and bloody civil war. When her family fled to the UK, she became Maya, a precocious and creative immigrant teenager in London. Finally, the world met her as M.I.A. when she emerged on the global stage, having created a mashup, cut-and-paste identity that pulled from every corner of her journey along the way; a sonic sketchbook that blended Tamil politics, art school punk, hip-hop beats and the unwavering, ultra-confident voice of a burgeoning multicultural youth.
Never one to compromise on her vision, Maya kept her camera rolling throughout. MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A. provides unparalleled, intimate access to the artist in her battles with the music industry and mainstream media as her success and fame explodes, becoming one of the most recognisable, outspoken and provocative voices in music today.
导演: Steve Loveridge
主演: M.I.A.
类型: 剧情 / 音乐 / 传记
制片国家/地区: 美国 / 英国
语言: 英语
上映日期: 2018-01-21(圣丹斯电影节)
片长: 90分钟
剧情简介
  获得日舞影展全球纪录片类评审团特别奖的《革命/嘻哈/M.I.A.》,则将镜头聚焦在曾入围奥斯卡及葛莱美奖,却因在美国超级杯直播挑衅而被禁止入境的英国饶舌天后M.I.A.。她的大学同窗导演史蒂夫拉佛吉,耗时七年将高达七百小时的珍贵影像素材,精炼成气韵浓烈的音乐传记,让观众借由影片中M.I.A.的音乐自白,探索她的生命经历和音乐旅程,以不受拘束的节奏及极富深意的说唱,点燃舞台下、银幕前,所有反动不羁的灵魂。
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/movie/matangi-maya-m-i-a/id1423233857
购买主题 已有 1 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 07:03 , Processed in 0.062677 second(s), 18 queries .