回帖

204万

积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2019-2-11 05:40:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

About Hunter Hayes
When he was just 19 years old, Hunter Hayes became one of the hottest new stars in country music, having signed with a major label and attracted plenty of press attention and airplay, but despite his youth, this wasn't really new for Hayes -- he was playing for paying audiences at the age of five and cut his first album when he was only nine.
Hayes was born in Breaux Bridge, Louisiana in 1991, and showed a keen interest in music at an early age. His family was proud of their Cajun heritage, and young Hayes had a regular babysitter who was a fan of legendary Cajun accordionist Aldus Roger. Hayes began singing the melodies of Roger's songs around the house, and when his folks bought him a toy accordion, he was playing Cajun tunes on it within a few days. By the age of five, he had moved up to a custom-made accordion designed to work with his small hands, and he was regularly sitting in with local Cajun bands that played at a local restaurant. Hayes became a minor celebrity in Louisiana, appearing on local television programs, playing a bit part in Robert Duvall's film The Apostle, joining Hank Williams, Jr. on-stage to perform "Jambalaya" at a concert in front of 200,000 fans, and meeting the likes of Johnny Cash, Charlie Daniels, and Bill Clinton.
In 2000, he recorded his first album, Through My Eyes, for a regional label, with the youngster playing accordion, singing, and writing several songs as well as performing a handful of Cajun standards. He wrote or co-wrote seven of the 13 songs on his second independent album, 2001's Make a Wish, which he helped to produce. While Hayes had already mastered keyboards and accordion, he expanded his repertoire to include guitar, mandolin, bass, and percussion, and as a teenager he assembled a home-recording setup, learning more about the rudiments of record-making. In 2009, Hayes moved to Nashville, hoping to make a mark in country music, and he signed a publishing deal with Universal Music Publishing Group; Rascal Flatts recorded one of his tunes, "Play," on their 2010 album Nothing Like This.

Albums list:
Hunter Hayes - Hunter Hayes
Hunter Hayes - Hunter Hayes (Encore)
Hunter Hayes - Hunter Hayes (Encore) [Deluxe Version]
Hunter Hayes - I Want Crazy
Hunter Hayes - Storyline
Hunter Hayes - The 21 Project
Hunter Hayes - The Early Years

EPs & Singles list:
Hunter Hayes - 21 - Single
Hunter Hayes - Amen - Single
Hunter Hayes - Dear God - Single
Hunter Hayes - Dear God (Live Acoustic) - Single
Hunter Hayes - Dear God (Piano) - Single
Hunter Hayes - Heartbreak - Single
Hunter Hayes - Hunter Hayes (Live) - EP
Hunter Hayes - I Want Crazy - Single
Hunter Hayes - I Want Crazy (Ryan Tedder Mix) - Single
Hunter Hayes - Invisible - Single
Hunter Hayes - Light Me Up - Single
Hunter Hayes - Merry Christmas Baby (2014 CMA Country Christmas Performance) - Single
Hunter Hayes - More - Single
Hunter Hayes - One Shot - Single
Hunter Hayes - Rescue - Single
Hunter Hayes - Someday Girl - Single
Hunter Hayes - Tattoo - EP
Hunter Hayes - This Christmas - Single
Hunter Hayes - This Girl - Single
Hunter Hayes - Wanted (Revisited) - Single
Hunter Hayes - Where It All Begins (feat. Lady Antebellum) - Single
Hunter Hayes - Yesterday's Song - Single
Hunter Hayes - You Should Be Loved (feat. The Shadowboxers) - Single
Hunter Hayes - Young and In Love - Single
Hunter Hayes - Young Blood - Single
John Legend - All of Me (feat. Jennifer Nettles & Hunter Hayes) - Single
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/hunter-hayes/429231434
购买主题 已有 1 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览

主题

回帖

积分

积分
发表于 2021-5-13 14:09:04 | 显示全部楼层
最帅的乡村歌手之一 谢谢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:53 , Processed in 0.077332 second(s), 18 queries .