找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11288|回复: 3

[Artist Discography] Panic! At the Disco - 28 (Albums & EPs & Singles)

[复制链接]

2万

主题

回帖

205万

积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2019-5-27 03:30:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

About Panic! At the Disco
One of the biggest acts to emerge out of the emo movement of the mid-2000s, Panic! At the Disco transcended their early fame, transforming into a vehicle for singer Brendon Urie's charismatic, cross-pollinated brand of pop. Championed from the start by fellow emo-pop favorites Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco found success on MTV and on the charts with the wordy, hyperkinetic anthem "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" from their 2005 debut, A Fever You Can't Sweat Out. However, their follow-up, the '60s psychedelia-influenced Pretty. Odd., split fans and critics, and found them beginning a creative journey that would also bring lineup changes. Urie and co-founding drummer Spencer Smith pushed the band's sound toward synthy, '80s-style new wave and dance-punk on 2011's Vices & Virtues, and expanded into a swaggering blend of electronic pop, hip-hop, and R&B on 2013's Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! With the departure of Smith in 2015, Urie took the helm as the sole original member and mastermind behind the band's sound. Despite the changes and ever-evolving music scene, Panic! At the Disco have retained a loyal following and remain creatively engaged, scoring chart-topping albums with 2016's Frank Sinatra-influenced Death of a Bachelor and 2018's Pray for the Wicked.
Formed in 2004, Panic! At the Disco came together when high-school friends Spencer Smith (drums) and Ryan Ross (guitar) began covering blink-182 tunes together. After tiring of playing another group's material, they recruited two additional classmates, guitar/vocalist Brendon Urie and bassist Brent Wilson, and the newly formed quartet decided to model their name after a line in Name Taken's "Panic." Crafting pop-influenced songs with theatrical touches, quirky techno beats, and perceptive lyrics, Panic! At the Disco posted several demos online that caught the attention of Decaydance Records, the Fueled by Ramen imprint headed by Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz. Even though Panic! At the Disco had yet to play a live show, they subsequently became the first band signed to Wentz's label.

Albums & EPs & Singles list:
Panic! At the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
Panic! At the Disco - All My Friends, We're Glorious Death of a Bachelor Tour Live
Panic! At the Disco - C'Mon (with Fun.) - Single
Panic! At the Disco - Death Of A Bachelor (Mastered)
Panic! At the Disco - Hallelujah - Single
Panic! At the Disco - High Hopes (Don Diablo Remix) - Single
Panic! At the Disco - High Hopes (White Panda Remix) - Single
Panic! At the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Single
Panic! At the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Single 2
Panic! At the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies (MTV VMA Performance 2006) [Live] - Single
Panic! At the Disco - Introducing... Panic at the Disco - EP
Panic! At the Disco - iTunes Live - EP
Panic! At the Disco - Live Session (iTunes Exclusive) - EP
Panic! At the Disco - Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Single
Panic! At the Disco - Miss Jackson (feat. Lolo) - Single
Panic! At the Disco - New Perspective - Single
Panic! At the Disco - Nicotine EP
Panic! At the Disco - Nine In the Afternoon - EP
Panic! At the Disco - Pray For the Wicked (Mastered)
Panic! At the Disco - Pretty. Odd. (Deluxe Version)
Panic! At the Disco - Say Amen (Saturday Night) [Sweater Beats Remix] - Single
Panic! At the Disco - The Ballad of Mona Lisa - Single
Panic! At the Disco - This Is Gospel - Single
Panic! At the Disco - This Is Halloween - Single
Panic! At the Disco - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die! (Mastered)
Panic! At the Disco - Vices & Virtues (Deluxe Version)
Panic! At the Disco - Victorious - Single
Taylor Swift - ME! (feat. Brendon Urie of Panic! At The Disco) - Single
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/panic-at-the-disco/80456331

购买主题 已有 3 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 200 Gold 才能浏览

主题

回帖

积分

Retired Member

积分
发表于 2020-3-5 10:14:59 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing

主题

回帖

积分

Retired Member

积分
发表于 2024-3-29 10:43:58 | 显示全部楼层
thanks a lot
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 08:54 , Processed in 0.074066 second(s), 18 queries .