发表于 2019-11-28 04:24:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Studio: Samuel Goldwyn Films
Genre: Documentary
Released: 2019
Copyright: © 2017 Big Lawn, LLC
Languages
Primary: English (Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
Accessibility
CC: Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
About the Movie
In the 13 years since Super Size Me, the fast-food industry has undergone a makeover. Today, chain restaurants tout food that's "healthy, " "organic, " and "natural. " Filmmaker Morgan Spurlock explores this new reality with an approach even more immersive and subversive than that used for his first film: he sets out to open his own chicken franchise. We follow him every step of the way, from raising poultry and conjuring recipes to designing the brand and scouting a location. Spurlock brings his disarming humor to uncover the truths and lies behind this multibillion-dollar industry. Navigating a world of cynics and opportunists, Spurlock comes across like a hillbilly Jimmy Stewart with refreshing optimism. He confronts one challenge after another in his mission to live up to his ideals. The film feels especially timely when the US has a junk-food-loving President and an epidemic of false claims in advertising. Spurlock pays close attention to the Orwellian buzzwords that marketers use to bring a "health halo" to industrial food. While the original Super Size Me made a specific example of McDonald's, this compelling sequel focuses on new targets and doesn't hold back on naming names. The film builds momentum towards the day when Spurlock puts his reputation on the line by serving his first customers.
TOMATOMETER
70%

导演: 摩根·史柏路克
编剧: 摩根·史柏路克 / Jeremy Chilnick
主演: 摩根·史柏路克 / Jonathan Buttram
类型: 纪录片
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
上映日期: 2017-09-08(多伦多国际电影节) / 2019-09-13(美国)
片长: 93分钟
剧情简介
  15年后,摩根·史柏路克拍摄了影片的续集《大号的我2:吃鸡!》,这次他涉入快餐行业更深,开了一家自己的快餐店,以此来揭秘快餐行业各个环节存在的问题。
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movi ... hicken/id1473667829

购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 08:35 , Processed in 0.062377 second(s), 18 queries .