突出贡献

发表于 2019-12-14 05:03:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Studio: Overture Films
Genre: Horror
Released: 2010
Languages
Primary: English (Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
Accessibility
CC: Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
About the Movie
Let Me In is a haunting and provocative thriller written and directed by Matt Reeves (CLOVERFIELD), based on the best-selling Swedish novel "Let The Right One In" and highly acclaimed film of the same name. Chloë Grace Moretz (KICK-ASS) stars as Abby, a mysterious 12-year-old who moves in with a man who appears to be her father (Oscar®-nominee Richard Jenkins of THE VISITOR), next door to Owen (Kodi Smit-McPhee of THE ROAD), a social outcast who is viciously bullied at school. In his loneliness, Owen forms a profound bond with his new neighbor Abby, but can’t help noticing that she is like no one he has ever met before. As a string of grisly murders grips his wintry New Mexico town, Owen has to confront the reality that this seemingly innocent girl may not be what she seems.
TOMATOMETER
88%

导演: 马特·里夫斯
编剧: John Ajvide Lindqvist
主演: 柯蒂·斯密特-麦菲 / 科洛·莫瑞兹 / 理查德·詹金斯 / 卡拉·布欧诺 / 伊莱亚斯·科泰斯 / 更多...
类型: 惊悚
制片国家/地区: 英国 / 美国
语言: 英语
上映日期: 2010-10-01
片长: 115分钟
剧情简介
  在一个时常为白雪覆盖的小镇,有一幢昏黄孤寂的公寓,少年欧文(Kodi Smit-McPhee 饰)和离异的母亲(Cara Buono 饰)居住于此。这个清秀的小男孩敏感怯懦,在学校时常受到别人的欺负,妈妈则笃信宗教,无暇他顾。欧文只能躲在自己的小房间,通过望远镜窥视外边的世界,或者扮作连环杀人狂,释放心中的压抑与愤怒。某个夜晚,美丽而神秘的可人艾比(Chloë Grace Moretz 饰)搬入公寓,成为欧文的邻居。这两个共同拥有独特气质的孩子相互吸引,渐渐成为了好朋友。与此同时,小镇上凶杀案件接连发生,欧文也无意中发现艾比身上令人难以置信的秘密……
  本片根据John Ajvide Lindqvist的同名小说改编,此前瑞典版一经上映大获好评。
第10届凤凰城影评人协会奖  (2010)
年度被忽略影片(提名)
最佳青年男演员 柯蒂·斯密特-麦菲
最佳青年女演员(提名) 科洛·莫瑞兹
第13届美国青少年选择奖  (2011)
最佳恐怖片(提名)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/let-me-in/id1223171218
购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:53 , Processed in 0.074212 second(s), 18 queries .