积分

Retired Member

积分
发表于 2020-9-27 21:01:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Rated TV-14
Release Date: July 10, 2020
Genre: Comedy
About the TV Show
A love letter to the diverse musicality of New York, “Little Voice" explores the universal journey of finding your authentic voice in your early 20s. Sara Bareilles (“Waitress”) will provide original music for this fresh, intensely romantic tale of the search to find your true voice … and then the courage to use it.
Produced by J.J. Abrams’ Bad Robot Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television. J.J. Abrams (“Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” “Star Trek,” “Lost”), Sara Bareilles, Jessie Nelson (“I Am Sam,” “Stepmom,” “Corrina, Corrina”) and Ben Stephenson (“Westworld”) are executive producers. Nelson will also write and direct the first episode.
The first three episodes of “Little Voice” will premiere on Friday, July 10, and new episodes will debut every Friday thereafter, exclusively on Apple TV+.
TOMATOMETER
76%

导演: 杰茜·尼尔森
编剧: 莎拉·巴莱勒斯 / 杰茜·尼尔森
主演: 布莱特妮·奥格拉迪 / 肖恩·蒂尔 / 科尔顿·瑞安 / 莎丽尼·巴辛娜 / 菲利普·约翰逊·理查森
类型: 剧情 / 喜剧
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
首播: 2020-07-10(美国)
集数: 9
单集片长: 30分钟
又名: 唱我心声 / 逐梦之声
剧情简介
  该剧是献给纽约多元音乐的情书,围绕寻找自己真实的声音和使用它的勇气展开,讲述才华横溢的歌手贝丝·金在遭遇拒绝、爱情和复杂的家庭问题的同时,努力实现自己的梦想的故事。
Episodes
Episode 1 I Don’t Know
Young musician Bess King races from job to job in New York while trying to find the courage to perform her own material.
Episode 2 I Will Survive
Taking her brother Louie's advice, Bess gets rehired at the club—and her first paying gig thanks to her friend and coworker Benny.
Episode 3 Dear Hope
Bess tries creating a song about hope for a songwriting competition, but is left reeling by an incident involving her roommate, Prisha.
Episode 4 Love Hurts
Bess and Samuel are awarded the opportunity to record at legendary Electric Lady Studios—and are joined by Bess’s father, Percy.
Episode 5 Quick, Quick Slow
When she decides to make a music video, Bess asks Ethan to direct and enlists all of her friends to help make it a DIY masterpiece.
Episode 6 Tell Her
Bess spirals into self-destruction, which has far-reaching consequences.
Episode 7 Ghost Light
Just as Benny sets up a series of meetings with record executives, Bess experiences a setback.
Episode 8 Sea Change
With her family in turmoil and romantic life torn, Bess nears a breaking point.
Episode 9 Sing What I Can’t Say
Season Finale. A secret is revealed about Bess’ past—and she faces her fears.

购买主题 已有 3 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 70 Gold 才能浏览

主题

回帖

积分

Gold Member

积分
发表于 2020-10-2 20:21:22 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing !
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:33 , Processed in 0.070021 second(s), 18 queries .