发表于 2020-11-4 06:44:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Studio: Magnolia Pictures
Genre: Documentary
Released: 2019
Copyright: © 2019 Magnolia Pictures
Languages
Primary: English (Stereo, Dolby 5.1)
Accessibility
CC: Closed captions (CC) refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
About the Movie
Toni Morrison: The Pieces I Am offers an artful and intimate meditation on the life and works of the acclaimed novelist. From her childhood in the steel town of Lorain, Ohio to ‘70s-era book tours with Muhammad Ali, from the front lines with Angela Davis to her own riverfront writing room, Toni Morrison leads an assembly of her peers, critics and colleagues on an exploration of race, America, history and the human condition as seen through the prism of her own literature. Woven together with a rich collection of art, history, literature and personality, the film includes discussions about her many critically acclaimed works, including novels “The Bluest Eye,” “Sula” and “Song of Solomon,” her role as an editor of iconic African-American literature and her time teaching at Princeton University
TOMATOMETER
97%

导演: 蒂莫西·格林菲尔德·桑德斯
主演: 托妮·莫里森
类型: 纪录片
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
上映日期: 2019-01-27(圣丹斯电影节) / 2019-06-21(美国)
片长: 119分钟(圣丹斯电影节)
剧情简介
  美国作家托妮·莫里森(Toni Morrison)在她早期的职业生涯中担任编辑一职后,比起普通作家,她更了解出版业,但她拒绝接受出版界的定义。她从重要而缺乏代表性的角度写书。莫里森是为美国黑人读者写作的少数人之一,她理解语言作为一种压迫或鼓舞的力量的运作方式——她拒绝让她的话被边缘化。经过多年的奋斗,莫里森的作品获得了诺贝尔奖,她的小说现在在世界各地的学校里教学。
  通过大量的档案材料,当代艺术的令人回味的作品,以及对奥普拉·温弗瑞、安吉拉·戴维斯和莫里森本人的采访,我们重温了她的名著并了解了她写作的灵感。莫里森自始至终优雅、有见地、坦诚,这张贴切、全面地描绘了她的生活,她的作品探索了作为一个作家的意义,她的故事与常常未实现的民族真相交织在一起。
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movi ... s-i-am/id1468020638
购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 23:49 , Processed in 0.079927 second(s), 18 queries .