积分

Retired Member

积分
发表于 2021-1-17 22:39:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Rated TV-14
Release Date: January 8, 2021
Genre: Comedy Series
Starring:
Hailee Steinfeld, Jane Krakowski, Toby Huss, Adrian Blake Enscoe, Anna Baryshnikov, Ella Hunt
Production Companies: Anonymous Content, Sugar23, Wiip
Description
“Dickinson” is a half-hour comedy series that audaciously explores the constraints of society, gender and family from the perspective of rebellious young poet Emily Dickinson. Set in the 19th century, the series is a coming-of-age story that finds Emily to be the unexpected hero for our millennial generation.
TOMATOMETER
100%

导演: Christopher Storer
编剧: 阿莱娜·史密斯
主演: 海莉·斯坦菲尔德 / 菲恩·琼斯 / 斯泰西·爱丽丝·科恩 / Lindsay Nicole Chambers / Julie Chateauvert / 更多...
类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 传记
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
首播: 2021-01-08(美国)
集数: 10
Episodes
Episode 1 Before I got my eye put out
Emily's insular poetic world is rocked when Sue introduces her to Sam Bowles, a newspaper editor with a strong interest in publishing women.
Episode 2 Fame is a fickle food
Her participation in an Amherst baking contest gives Emily a taste of fame and celebrity, but she questions the benefits
Episode 3 The only Ghost I ever saw
Torn about whether to allow Sam to publish her work, Emily hosts a séance in search of guidance.
Episode 4 The Daisy follows soft the Sun
After some time without news from Sam, Emily begins to suffer from writer's block. To rediscover her inspiration, she ventures into the landscape.
Episode 5 Forbidden Fruit a flavor has
When she learns that Sam plans to publish her poem, Emily embraces being his latest discovery while attending one of Sue’s salons.
Episode 6 Split the lark
Things don't go as planned when Emily tries to express her gratitude to Sam during a night at the opera.
Episode 7 Forever - is composed of Nows
Thinking she’s blown her shot at publication, Emily spirals into depression. Her mother attempts to help her with a trip to the water cure.
Episode 8 I’m Nobody! Who are you?
When her poem is finally published in Sam’s newspaper, Emily is shocked to discover that she has become invisible to the world.
Episode 9 I Like a Look of Agony
To distract himself from the pain of life, Austin throws a tea party for his old college friends—but the day is disrupted by a major political event.
Episode 10 You cannot put a Fire out
Season finale. While the whole town attends the christening of Jane’s baby, Emily fights to get her poems back from Sam.

购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 110 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 03:41 , Processed in 0.077710 second(s), 18 queries .