主题

回帖

19万

积分

Editor

积分
发表于 2023-2-21 18:33:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

About Rascal Flatts
Since the amiable trio’s first hits at the beginning of the 2000s, Rascal Flatts have set a remarkably steady course through a transitional era for the country music they know and love. Founded in 2000 by vocalist Gary LeVox, multi-instrumentalist (and Gary’s second cousin) Jay DeMarcus, and guitarist Joe Don Rooney, Rascal Flatts wasted no time finding their sweet spot. Neither as slickly packaged as the major ‘90s acts who preceded them nor as blustery as the bro-country acts they partially inspired, the band built their brand on smooth vocal harmonies, sunny melodies, and a warm-hearted wholesomeness that befits their roots in Christian music. By providing all these goods on such a dependable basis, Rascal Flatts achieved the kind of crossover success that typically eludes most acts in hats and jeans. A countrified spin on a rock power ballad that became one of the most inescapable songs of 2006, “What Hurts the Most” is one of the band’s many hits that went down just as well with pop audiences as it did with their most loyal fanbase. The same was true of their spirited cover of Tom Cochrane’s “Life Is a Highway” for the soundtrack of Cars. Powered by those hits, their fourth album Me and My Gang was second only to High School Musical among the year’s biggest sellers. Later releases like 2017’s Back to Us showed no dip in quality control for Rascal Flatts’ admirably consistent supply of rousing, arena-ready country-pop anthems and impeccably crafted ballads that let LeVox do all the yearning he can do.

Albums list:
Rascal Flatts - Back to Us (Deluxe Version) (Mastered)
Rascal Flatts - Back To Us (Mastered)
Rascal Flatts - Changed (Deluxe Edition)
Rascal Flatts - Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 (Remastered)
Rascal Flatts - Me and My Gang
Rascal Flatts - Rewind (Deluxe Edition)
Rascal Flatts - Rewind (Mastered)
Rascal Flatts - The Best of Rascal Flatts (Live)
Rascal Flatts - Twenty Years Of Rascal Flatts - The Greatest Hits

EPs & Singles list:
Rascal Flatts - Summer of Flatts iTunes Pass Week 1
Rascal Flatts - Summer of Flatts iTunes Pass Week 2
Rascal Flatts - Summer of Flatts iTunes Pass Week 3
Rascal Flatts - Summer of Flatts iTunes Pass Week 4
Rascal Flatts - Summer of Flatts iTunes Pass Week 5
Rascal Flatts - Summer of Flatts iTunes Pass Week 6
Rascal Flatts - Summer of Flatts iTunes Pass Week 7
Rascal Flatts - Banjo - Single
Rascal Flatts - Changed - Single
Rascal Flatts - Hot In Here - Single
Rascal Flatts - Jukebox - Single (Mastered)
Rascal Flatts - Rewind - Single
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/rascal-flatts/3300203
购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 400 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 19:36 , Processed in 0.080226 second(s), 18 queries .