主题

回帖

21万

积分

Editor

积分
发表于 2023-3-27 15:05:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

About Bryan Adams
As rock entered the synth era at the dawn of the ‘80s, a new guitar-slinging savior from the west coast of Canada rose up for denim ‘n’ leather fundamentalists around the world in the age of poofy hair and spandex. Born in Kingston, Ontario in 1959 and raised in Ottawa, Bryan Adams settled in Vancouver during his teens, first infiltrating the scene in the late ‘70s as the long-haired wunderkind replacement for frontman Nick Gilder in local glam-rock hitmakers Sweeney Todd. But as a solo artist, Adams cultivated a more down-to-earth image as Bruce Springsteen’s harder-rockin’ Canuck cousin, and with his third album, 1983’s Cuts Like a Knife, he became the rare Canadian artist to go platinum on both sides of the border, thanks to arena-ready stompers like the title track and heartland-bound hits like “This Time.” With 1984’s Reckless, he achieved his own Born in the U.S.A.-sized blockbuster by revealing the full breadth of his artistry, complementing his usual kids-wanna-rock attitude with lighter-waving power ballads (“Heaven”), dramatic slow-burn showstoppers (“Run to You”), and wistful origin-story anthems (the eternal “Summer of ‘69”). And yet Adams’ staggering ’80s success proved to be the mere warm-up for 1991’s Waking Up the Neighbours, whose centrerpiece serenade, “(Everything I Do) I Do For You,” topped charts around the world and has since soundtracked countless wedding first dances and karaoke nights. Over the subsequent decades, Adams’ rocker aesthetic would prove flexible enough to entertain collaborations with composer Hans Zimmer and pop stars like J. Lo and Spice Girl Melanie C. But at the core of his work, there remains that unmistakable raspy voice singing to you (as another Reckless hit put it) straight from the heart.

Albums list:
Bryan Adams - 11
Bryan Adams - 18 'til I Die
Bryan Adams - 18 'til I Die (Standard)
Bryan Adams - Anthology
Bryan Adams - Bare Bones (Live)
Bryan Adams - Bryan Adams
Bryan Adams - Bryan Adams The Best of Me (UK Version)
Bryan Adams - Classic
Bryan Adams - Classic Pt. II
Bryan Adams - Cuts Like A Knife
Bryan Adams - Cuts Like A Knife - 40th Anniversary, Live From The Royal Albert Hall (Mastered)
Bryan Adams - Get Up (Deluxe) (Mastered)
Bryan Adams - Into The Fire
Bryan Adams - Live! Live! Live!
Bryan Adams - MTV Unplugged Bryan Adams
Bryan Adams - On A Day Like Today
Bryan Adams - On a Day Like Today (Standard)
Bryan Adams - Pretty Woman The Musical
Bryan Adams - Reckless
Bryan Adams - Reckless (2014 Remaster) (Mastered)
Bryan Adams - Reckless (30th Anniversary) [Deluxe Edition] (Mastered)
Bryan Adams - Room Service
Bryan Adams - Shine a Light (Mastered)
Bryan Adams - So Far So Good
Bryan Adams - So Happy It Hurts
Bryan Adams - The Best of Me
Bryan Adams - Tracks of My Years (Deluxe Version) (Mastered)
Bryan Adams - Tracks of My Years (Mastered)
Bryan Adams - Ultimate (Mastered)
Bryan Adams - Waking Up The Neighbours
Bryan Adams - Wembley 1996 Live
Bryan Adams - You Want It, You Got It
Bryan Adams & Hans Zimmer - Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron (Music from the Original Motion Picture)

Singles list:
Bryan Adams - Friday Night In London - Single
Bryan Adams - Merry Christmas - Single
Bryan Adams - She's Got a Way (Remixes) - Single
Tenille Townes & Bryan Adams - The Thing That Wrecks You - Single (Mastered)
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/bryan-adams/85932
购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 700 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 01:34 , Processed in 0.066618 second(s), 19 queries .