回帖

205万

积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2024-1-1 04:19:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

About Savage Garden
Savage Garden came and went in a flash, releasing just two albums in the late ’90s before splitting up in 2001. But the Australian duo left behind some of the most indelible hits of the era, including the sweetly devoted lyrics and silvery harmonies of “Truly Madly Deeply.” Savage Garden formed in Brisbane in 1993 when multi-instrumentalist Daniel Jones met singer Darren Hayes after posting an ad in a newspaper looking for a vocalist for his cover band. The two soon broke off to collaborate on original songs, adopting the name Savage Garden from a line in Anne Rice’s The Vampire Chronicles series. In 1994, their demo tape attracted the attention of Australian music mogul John Woodruff, who paired them up with Air Supply producer Charles Fisher to begin work on what would become their chart-topping 1997 self-titled debut. Its lead single, “I Want You,” showcased the pair’s sleek arrangements and infectious lyrics (including a reference to a delicious-sounding “chica-cherry cola”); later productions, like the title track to their 1999 album Affirmation, drew on early-’80s British synth-pop with pulsing beats and messages of unconditional acceptance. Though they were at the top of their game, they decided to part ways as Hayes launched a solo career while Jones stayed in Australia to produce emerging local talents.
Albums list:
Savage Garden - The Future of Earthly Delites - Remix Album
Savage Garden - The Singles (Mastered)
Savage Garden - Truly Madly Completelyú¦The Best of Savage Garden
EPs & Singles list:
Savage Garden - Affirmation - EP
Savage Garden - Animal Song - EP
Savage Garden - Break Me, Shake Me - EP
Savage Garden - Chained to You (Live) - EP
Savage Garden - Crash and Burn - EP
Savage Garden - Hold Me - EP
Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You - EP
Savage Garden - I Want You - EP
Savage Garden - To the Moon & Back - EP
Savage Garden - Crash and Burn - Single
Savage Garden - Tears of Pearls - Single
Savage Garden - The Animal Song - Single
Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply - Single
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/savage-garden/463177

购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 19:44 , Processed in 0.060894 second(s), 18 queries .