主题

回帖

22万

积分

编辑员

积分
发表于 2024-8-4 04:48:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

About Bombay Bicycle Club
Jack Steadman, Jamie MacColl, and Suren de Saram were only 15 when they began playing together in 2005, originally performing as The Canals.
∙ After bassist Ed Nash joined in 2006, the band adopted the name Bombay Bicycle Club, which it took from a chain of Indian restaurants.
∙ In 2006, Bombay Bicycle Club won a competition and were awarded the opening slot at that year’s V Festival in the UK.
∙ The band’s first two EPs, debut single, and breakthrough album, I Had the Blues But I Shook Them Loose, were produced by Jim Abbiss (Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian, Adele).
∙ Bombay Bicycle Club reached the top of the UK charts with their 2014 LP, So Long, See You Tomorrow, which was also nominated for that year’s Mercury Prize.
∙ During an extended hiatus beginning in 2016, Jamie MacColl made a documentary on protest music for the BBC and completed a master’s degree in philosophy at Cambridge.
∙ Their 2020 album, Everything Else Has Gone Wrong, hit No. 4 in the UK, marking the fourth time that a Bombay Music Club LP made the Top 10.

Albums list:
Bombay Bicycle Club - A Different Kind of Fix
Bombay Bicycle Club - Flaws (Deluxe Version)
Bombay Bicycle Club - I Had the Blues But I Shook Them Loose
Bombay Bicycle Club - So Long, See You Tomorrow (Mastered)

EPs & Singles list:
Bombay Bicycle Club - Two Lives EP (Mastered)
Bombay Bicycle Club - Dust On the Ground - EP

Singles list:
Bombay Bicycle Club - Carry Me - Single
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/bombay-bicycle-club/213629334

购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 50 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 05:09 , Processed in 0.070067 second(s), 19 queries .