主题

回帖

22万

积分

编辑员

积分
发表于 2024-8-24 19:32:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

About Chrisette Michele
Grammy-winning R&B singer-songwriter Chrisette Michele has a sweet, soulful voice that’s earned her comparisons to both genre legends and her neo-soul peers.
• Growing up in Long Island, New York, Michele was the lead singer in her high school gospel choir. She later graduated from Five Towns College with a vocal jazz performance degree.
• In 2005, she was discovered by neo-soul star India.Arie at an open-mic gig. The following year, she sang on records by Nas and JAY-Z.
• Michele’s 2007 debut album, I Am, yielded the single “If I Have My Way,” a Top 25 hit on Billboard’s Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
• She earned a Grammy for Best Urban/Alternative Performance in 2009 from her will.i.am.-assisted single “Be OK.”
• Her 2009 sophomore album, Epiphany, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard pop and R&B charts.
• Since then, Michele has released the albums Let Freedom Reign (2010), Better (2013), Milestone (2016), and Out of Control (2018).
• In 2017, she received heavy backlash for agreeing to perform at the inauguration of Donald Trump. Following the controversy, Michele released the spoken-word poem “No Political Genius.”
Albums list:
Chrisette Michele - Better
Chrisette Michele - Better (Deluxe Version)
Chrisette Michele - Epiphany
Chrisette Michele - I Am
Chrisette Michele - I Am (Bonus Track Version)
Chrisette Michele - Let Freedom Reign
Chrisette Michele - Let Freedom Reign (Deluxe Edition)
Singles list:
Chrisette Michele - A Couple of Forevers - Single
Chrisette Michele - Charades (feat. 2 Chainz) - Single
Chrisette Michele - Steady - Single
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/chrisette-michele/204492581

购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 80 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-9-19 23:23 , Processed in 0.072427 second(s), 18 queries .