主题

回帖

22万

积分

编辑员

积分
发表于 2024-9-21 15:17:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

About FUTURISTIC
Rapper and producer FUTURISTIC earned a devout following with a series of self-released albums filled with enthusiastic rhymes about his life experiences and drive for success.
• The rapper was known as “The Future” growing up, on account of the prodigious rhyming skills he began displaying in elementary school.
• He began posting original songs and remixes in 2012 and dropped his debut album, Dream Big, that same year.
• On Christmas 2015, FUTURISTIC and Brooklyn singer-rapper Devvon Terrell released the joint album Coast 2 Coast. In the lead-up to the release, the pair racked up millions of views with remixes of songs like Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” and Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off.”
• His 2016 track “The Time is Now,” from his 2016 fifth album, As Seen on the Internet, samples a meme-generating motivational speech by actor Shia LaBeouf. That’s not FUTURISTIC’s only unusual sample—his 2019 single “Hibachi” features a beat composed of sounds recorded at a restaurant.

Albums list:
FUTURISTIC - Chasing Down a Dream
FUTURISTIC - I Am…

Singles list:
City Wolf, Rachel Lorin & Hollywood Black - Legendary (feat. Futuristic) - Single
FUTURISTIC & Michael Minelli - Ghost - Single
FUTURISTIC - Don't Mind If I Do - The Remix (feat. Dizzy Wright & Jarren Benton) - Single
FUTURISTIC - Epiphany (feat. NF) - Single
FUTURISTIC - I Guess I'll Smoke (feat. Dizzy Wright & Layzie Bone) - Single
FUTURISTIC - Let Me in the Game (feat. Jarren Benton, Irv da Phenom & Shizzy Sixx) - Single
FUTURISTIC - Real You - Single
FUTURISTIC - Red Light Texting (feat. Devvon Terrell) - Single
FUTURISTIC - Wishawoods - Single
FUTURISTIC, 24hrs & YBN Almighty Jay - Come Home - Single
FUTURISTIC, Crypt & Dropout Records - Now or Never - Single
FUTURISTIC, Justina Valentine & Mark Battles - I.O.F.W.R. - Single
https://music.apple.com/us/artist/futuristic/264167632

购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 50 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-10-23 12:25 , Processed in 0.086290 second(s), 18 queries .