Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2015-12-12 04:45:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Released: 2010
© 2010 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
Plot Summary
In his highly acclaimed novel Never Let Me Go, Kazuo Ishiguro (The Remains of the Day) created a remarkable story of love, loss and hidden truths. Kathy (Oscar® nominee Carey Mulligan, An Education), Tommy (Andrew Garfield, The Social Network) and Ruth (Oscar® nominee Keira Knightley, Pride & Prejudice, Atonement) live in a world and a time that feel familiar to us, but are not quite like anything we know. They spend their childhood at Hailsham, a seemingly idyllic English boarding school. When they leave the shelter of the school and the terrible truth of their fate is revealed to them, they must also confront the deep feelings of love, jealousy and betrayal that threaten to pull them apart.
剧情简介
  28岁的女子凯西(凯瑞·穆丽根 Carey Mulligan 饰)自幼生活在校风严谨的寄宿学校海尔森,汤米(安德鲁·加菲尔德 Andrew Garfield 饰)和露丝(凯拉·奈特莉 Keira Knightley 饰)是她最重要的两个朋友。少男少女们在英国乡间那温暖阳光的沐浴下,度过了人生最青涩浪漫的时刻,也收获着真挚的友情。然而某天,少男少女们却从露西老师(莎莉·霍金斯 Sally Hawkins 饰)的口中得到一个令人震惊的消息:海尔森的终极目标是将他们培养成器官捐献者,他们必须无私地奉献自己的一切,直到年轻的生命之花凋零。在18岁之际,他们得以走出海尔森,去往各地的寄宿学校。黯然的命运如影随形,在短暂的生命中他们还将经历更多……
  本片根据英国日裔小说作家石黑一雄的同名原作改编,并荣获2010年英国独立电影节最佳女主角奖(Carey Mulligan)。
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/never-let-me-go/id396867268
购买主题 已有 3 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 100 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 22:11 , Processed in 0.071736 second(s), 18 queries .