205万

积分

Site Editor

积分

突出贡献

发表于 2015-12-23 09:54:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Genre: Drama
Released: 2008
© 2008 Guerilla Films, LLC - Telecinco Cinema, S.A.U.
Plot Summary
Led by Fidel Castro, a band of 80 rebels sails to Cuba. Among them is Argentine physician, Marxist and soldier Ernesto "Che" Guevara (Del Toro). Fueled by determination, the group engages in a swift, bloody battle that frees Cuba from a corrupt dictatorship. A hero to some, Che also becomes hugely controversial. At the height of fame and power he disappears, only to surface in South America, where he stealthily recruits another band of guerillas in the harsh Bolivian jungle. His goal: spark revolution throughout Latin America. "I was drawn to Che as a subject for a movie (or two)," says Soderbergh, "not only because his life reads like an adventure story, but because I am fascinated by technical challenges that go along with implementing any large-scale political idea. I wanted to detail the mental and physical demands these two campaigns required, and illustrate the process by which a man born with an unshakable will discovers his own ability to inspire and lead others." From IFC Films.
剧情简介
  1952年,古巴独裁者巴蒂斯塔上台,他所率领的政府在国内实行高压统治,对国外则推行亲美政策。切•格瓦拉(Benicio Del Toro本尼西奥•德尔•托罗 饰)于1955年和菲德尔•卡斯特罗(Rodrigo Santoro 罗德里格•桑托罗 饰)在墨西哥城相会,随后加入卡斯特罗组织的“七二六运动”。次年,格瓦拉与其他81名起义者一同踏上推翻巴蒂斯塔独裁政府的征程……
  为了详尽真实再现革命家切•格瓦拉的一生,美国好莱坞著名导演史蒂芬•索德伯格(Steven Soderbergh)用了4个小时来描绘这位传奇英雄。最终按照院线的需要,影片被分作两部分上映。本片荣获2008年戛纳电影节最佳男主角奖,并获得金棕榈奖提名。
https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/che-part-one/id372385776
购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 70 Gold 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|Mobile|Jail|Hoodoola 点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 03:11 , Processed in 0.071163 second(s), 18 queries .